Friday, May 21, 2010

Otago Peninsula - Three Views

Otago Peninsula on a fine day has got to be one of the most impressive places in New Zealand - and not just for the renowned ecotourism operations and the abundance of wildlife that lives there. The geographic features are equally beautiful - mirror clear harbour waters; long stretches of golden beaches and not a soul in sight; quaint harbour settlements; tortured trees bent over by the winds......I love it all. I spent all day yesterday driving around the peninsula, visiting assorted tourism operations, wandering beaches, photographing birds and boats. The weather couldn't have been better and by the time I had finished, I had more photos than I could poke a stick at. These are three, taken earlier in the morning on the coastal road on the way out. www.dunedinnz.com

1 comment:

Bron said...

Beautiful shots Adrienne, really lovely!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin