Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sweet Melbourne Moments

Melbourne 2008 Ajr
I'm normally thinking about heading off to Melbourne about now. I like to visit in October-November before it gets too hot; but sadly, this year I have had to delay my visit. So I'm pining a little - wishing I was wandering around the city with my camera, stopping here and there for coffee - mostly here...as in Brunetti's in Carlton. This place is the stuff legends are made of. And once you've had coffee and cake here you'll be a fan for life. The Brunetti family have been running this thriving enterprise for decades and they now have an inner city location as well as this one. I prefer this Carlton location. It has more history and far, FAR more cakes for me to swoon over, photograph and taste. http://www.brunetti.com.au/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin