Monday, September 21, 2009

Twin Arts

I'm featuring these two terrific photographs - supplied by inform contemporary jewellery, Christchurch - not just because they feature Sharon Fitness's fun, funky silicon jewellery that's currently showing at the gallery; but also for the photographs in their own right - quirky, fun, imaginative images taken by Sharon herself, that perfectly convey the spirit of her jewellery pieces. These two glow-in-the-dark brooches, photographed amid frosted winter grass, are in stark contrast to the summery pieces I featured here last week - images (also by Sharon) that turn the brooches into 'wild flowers' poking out between blades of grass. Sharon's exhibition at form - Jiggle, Wiggle, Wobble, Bounce - continues until October 3. www.informjewellery.co.nz

1 comment:

poppy wilderness said...

Thanks for pimping my show! I am glad you like the images, I had a lot of fun taking them.

Have a nice day!
sharon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin