Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Staying in Style

Consulate Apartments, Nelson, NZ. Photos courtesy Stirling Images. Nov. 2008.
Call me spoilt if you will but I do love my job as a travel guide author and journalist – and the fact that I get to stay in New Zealand’s finest accommodation. I recently had the good fortune to be holed up here, at Nelson’s classy Consulate Apartments. They’re just across the grassy hill that’s home to Nelson Cathedral and therefore, right in the centre of town. Not that I ever care about what’s happening in the outside world once I am ensconced in a place like this. They’ve got three BIG elegant apartments, each with a different character – the largest even has a grand piano if you feel like tinkling the ivories – and best of all, they feel just like home. I know everyone says that but in this case, it’s true. www.consulateapartments.co.nz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin